CALL or TEXT (612) 913-6986
Dryer Repair In Minneapolis / St. Paul MN. I am a clothes dryer repairman in the Twin Cities and highly trained and experienced for that Same Day completion. Gas Dryer Repair or Electric Dryer Repair Today. We offer Sears Kenmore Dryer Repair for 40 years. Don’t wait for 10 days for a Sears Kenmore dryer repair, or talk to a computer. Don’t listen to someone trying to hard sell you a service contract. We want you for a client for life and we will show you. We will be there today for your Kenmore dryer repair or Whirlpool dryer repair. Talk to a friendly trained secretary or me the dryer repairman and you will notice we are listening to your concerns. Your Whirlpool Dryer Repair normally takes 1 hour or less once we arrive to your home. The sooner you call for Whirlpool Dryer Repair in the morning the easier it is to schedule you in today. 40 years experience on Whirlpool Dryer Repair in Minneapolis-Saint Paul so you don’t have to wait for Whirlpool Dryer Repair. We will be there today, or what is convenient for you or your family. Your Whirlpool Duet Dryer Repair parts are in our vans. Or there is no extra charge for the trip to the nearest appliance part store. Most times clients will call for Maytag dryer repair because it squeaks or rumbles. Don’t be in a hurry to replace the broken Maytag dryer. Fixed by a professional normally this dryer will out last the new clothes dryer and it failures for years to come.
Experience Is The Key
Normally we can offer Maytag dryer repair today. Did you know your old Maytag dryer repaired by a professional dryer repairman will out last your next 2 dryers. Plus you would have saved money on the purchase and it’s breakdowns soon after. We have a well stocked van ready for that Maytag Dryer Repair today. Clients will ask, is my dryer worth saving or should I just buy a new, how long do dryers last? There is no life expectancy on dryers, it depends on these factors. 1. What kind of dryer it is. 2. Have you done your best to take care of that dryer. 3. How many loads of drying a week. 4. Do you dry 7 loads on a Sunday or spread the loads out through the week. Clients will do 7 loads on a Sunday and the parts on that dryer get hotter and hotter with every load. Until the parts burn up, those are the dryers that need motors. We don’t put in many motors on clothes dryers. When we do we find out the client does most of their laundry on a Sunday. Seniors will dry 2 light loads a week therefore their dryer can last 20+ years.
Every Dryer Has It’s Own Story
Every clothes dryer machine has it’s own story. We will quiz you when we get to the house about your drying habits. This is to make sure we are not repairing a tired dryer. We believe it is the new dryer that you should be concerned about fixing. Most believe they are designed to break down and only last so long. Call Minneapolis Appliance Repair Service today and ask the questions you need to feel comfortable before a service call. I am sure you will find the answers you seek and hear the professionalism. Invite us to your home to make your clothes dryer repair problems go away. We reserve the right to refuse service to anybody at anytime for any reason. Below are How to Dryer Repair Tips maybe you should check before you call for a Dryer repairman. These dryer repair tips could save you time and money. Remember to put the dryer back together the way you found before a service tech arrives, thank you.
Avoiding A Dryer Repair
Here is a quick little thing you can do on your own to avoid a visit from a dryer repairman. When your clothes dryer takes too long to dry this is the warning sign that a possible dryer fire is around the corner for you. Take the dryer lint screen out as the dryer is off first and clean it. Next put the dryer lint screen back in and turn the dryer on. Pull the Clothes dryer lint screen back out on the top of the dryer models and stick your hand near the opening. If you feel lots of air flow the dryer vent all the way to the outside is clear. If not you need a cleaning of some sort. The dryer might need to be cleaned or the dryer vent hose behind the clothes dryer is kinked or clogged. Maybe the clothes dryer vent leading to the out side needs to be cleaned properly. When and if you need our service we will be there today.
How to Dryer Repair Tips
1. Monitor the clothes dryer closely so you can explain exactly what the dryer is doing or not doing. Record all error codes. This saves the serviceman time and you money.
2. When the dryer is heating but not drying, pull the vent off and do a load with a window open. If the load of clothes dries in the normal time span then you know the clothes dryer is fine. The problem is in the venting system, clean your vent the best you can and reattach the vent.
3. Clothes Dryer fires are real, 15,000 dryer fires a year we recently read. So if your dryer takes to long to dry stop using the dryer and call Minneapolis Appliance Repair Service today.
4. Hard dryer vents are a must, if you have a dryer fire, those flexible dryer vents can’t contain the flames. Whatever is flammable near the dryer or vent will burn and could result in a bad day.
5. For dryers with computers, if the dryer is not responding to the touch of buttons. Try unplugging the dryer for 30 seconds and plugging it back in. Sometimes the dryer will reboot and work just fine this time.
6. When painting with any chemicals in your home remember this. Clothes dryers suck in fresh air and blow the wet air out the vent to the outside of the house. The chemical fumes will enter the dryer and the flame or heat element will burn the fumes and smell bad. Clothes could be a difficult to get that burnt smell out, but not impossible.
Do It Yourself Dryer Repair Tips
7. When using dryer sheets quite often I find them where they should not be in the dryer. Tie the dryer sheet to a belt loop of your pants or snag it in a zipper. Now you can find it later without the help of a service tech.
8. Think before you throw a dryer away, I have found inside dryers, house keys, credit cards, money, diamond rings, keys. It scares me when I see folks throwing a dryer away in front of their own home.
9. It’s risky to use a dryer and go to bed or leave the house, that’s when accidents happen.
10. Remember your pets before you close the door and turn on the dryer.
11. If you overload the dryer you risk burning out the heat element, thermostat, or thermo fuse.
12. Talked to a client today and she said, her son gets rashes from dryer sheets. Try washing all bedding and clothing in just white vinegar to get the excess soap out once in awhile.
13. If your clothes dryer takes to long to dry, look inside the drum with the door open. See if a dryer sheet is stuck to the back vent and restricting airflow, seen this more than once.
14. Every adult should be able to find your clearly labeled circuit breaker for the clothes dryer in case of emergency. Practice this event ahead of time and maybe you wi